Please read this document carefully to gain an understanding on our policies and practices regarding your private and Personal Information and how we will treat it. When you visit www.shyamfuture.com, you consent to our collection and use of information about individuals as described below.
By accessing this Site, you signify your full acceptance of this policy. If you disagree to this policy, we recommend not using our Site. Your continued use of the Site despite the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you disagree fully or in part with any of our policies and practices, your choice is not to visit www.shyamfuture.com. This Statement may undergo change at any point in time. Your continued access and use of the website after we make changes is considered as an acceptance of those changes. Therefore, please check the Statement periodically for updates.
Information on personal identification
Personal Information has different connotations depending upon which regulation is applicable to it. Shyam Future Tech has taken a comprehensive approach when it comes to protecting the individuals can also rely on the appropriate regulatory definition of personal information when interpreting this Statement.
We may collect the personal identification information from the Users in a different ways. These include but not restricted to, when Users visit our website, register on it, place a request, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey held, fill a form, and in relation with other activities or services, features or resources available on our Site. Users also may be asked for, as appropriate, their name, email address, correspondence address, phone number. Visitors may, however, also visit our Site anonymously. We will collect such personal information from visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to Shyam Future Tech. Users can also always deny supplying personally identifiable details, however, it may prevent them from engaging in certain website activities.
We may also accumulate non-personal identification information about the Users whenever they access our Site. The Non-personal identification information may consist of the browser name, the type of the device or computer and technical information about the medium of connection to our website, like the operating system (OS) and the Internet service providers (ISP) utilized and other such similar information.
Technologies for data collection may include:
How do we collect personal information?
Shyam Future Tech collects personal information in a number of ways, including:
- directly from you, when you provide information on phone or in application forms, or when you submit your personal details through www.shyamfuture.com (e.g. during www.shyamfuture.com registration);
- from third parties such as Shyam Future Tech’s related companies, and credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
- from available sources of information in the public domain;
- in response to a survey, contest or sweepstakes;
- from Shyam Future Tech’s own records of how you use the services; or when legally required to do so.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information may be used by Shyam Future Tech:
- to verify your identity;
- to assist you to subscribe to Shyam Future Tech’s current services;
- to offer and provide additional Shyam Future Tech’s or related services;
- to administer and manage these services like charging, billing and collecting debts;
- to carry out the appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and fraud;
- to research and develop Shyam Future Tech’s services;
- to understand your information and communication needs to provide you with a better service; and
- to maintain and develop Shyam Future Tech’s business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
We also collect your personal information to promote and market our services to you via direct mail, telemarketing, SMS and MMS messages. We do so to keep you informed of our products, services and special offers. If you do not wish Shyam Future Tech to promote and market our products, services and special offers to you, please write to us at email@example.com. For the purpose of marketing and promotional material sent via email, Shyam Future Tech will send such material to you unless you indicate that you wish to opt-out by selecting this option in the email.
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate data collection, safety, storage and processing practices and stringent security measures to protect against unauthorized use, access, change, disclosure or destruction of your personal data, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We highly value your trust in us so we do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information at any cost. We may share generic demographic information not related to any individual personal identification information with our commercial partners, trustworthy affiliates and advertisers for the purposes as mentioned above. We may use the third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site by sending out newsletters or surveys. We may also share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes only provided that you permit us to do so.
The website has industry-standard security measures & best practices in place to protect the loss, misuse, damage and change of the information under our control. We have implemented the right measures designed to secure Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure for enhanced safety.
The safety and security of your confidential Personal Information also depends on you.
Unfortunately, the spread of information via the internet is not completely or 100% secure. Although we do our best to safeguard your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee it. Any transmission of Personal Information is always at your own risk.
Information on minors & children
Use of our website is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. We do not consciously solicit or gather personal information from minors and children under the age of 18 years. If you have shared any private or personal information of children under the age of 18 years, you simply represent that you have the authority to do so and allow us to use the data in accordance with this Policy outlined here.
Right to access user’s personal & confidential information
You have every right to access the personal information we have gathered about you. You also have the right to request to get a copy of the personal information we have collected. If you want to access this confidential data, send a description of the information you want from us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note here that ‘personal information does not include “publicly available” information. Publicly available information is not covered here.
At any time, you may get in us at email@example.com to request that we delete all the personal data. Users are, however, always individually responsible for ensuring that their private data is deleted from other sources.
Right to place Deletion Request
You may request us to eliminate any and all Personal Information that you have provided. You have the right to request that Shyam Future Tech deletes any Personal Information about you or that you have provided that was collected and stored, subject to exceptions including regulatory data retention requirements. Once we get to receive and confirm your verifiable individual request, we will delete the Personal Information from all our records, unless there is an exception that applies.
We may however deny your deletion request only if retaining the Personal Information is necessary for us or any of our third party service provider(s) to:
- Provide a service that you requested, take reasonably anticipated actions in relation to our ongoing business relationship with the users, or otherwise perform our contract with the user.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation, including, but not limited to, compliance with applicable state and federal regulations that govern retention of Personal Information.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that Personal Information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your Personal Information rights. Unless permitted by any applicable regulations, we will also not:
- Deny you services or IT products.
- Charge you different prices or rates for IT products or services offered, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different grade or quality of IT products or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for IT products or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Communicating with you
We may contact you directly or through a third party service provider regarding products or services you have signed up or purchased from us, such as necessary to deliver transactional or service related communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you’ll find valuable if you give us consent, or where allowed to contact you based on legitimate interests. You don’t need to provide consent as a condition to purchase our goods or services. These contacts may include:
- Text (SMS) messages
- Telephone calls
- Messenger applications (e.g. WhatsApp, etc.)
- Automated phone calls or text messages
You may also update your subscription preferences with respect to receiving communications from us and/or our partners by signing into your account and visiting your “Account Settings” page.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process, to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we may take reasonable steps to notify you if we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of the legal process. We will also share your information to the extent necessary to comply with any ICANN, registry or ccTLD rules, regulations, and policies when you register a domain name with us. For reasons critical to maintaining the security, stability and resiliency of the Internet, this includes the transfer of domain name registration information to the underlying domain registry operator and escrow provider, and publication of that information as required by ICANN in the public WHOIS database or with other third parties that demonstrate a legitimate legal interest to such information.
Shyam Towers EN-32, Street No. 8 Salt Lake, Sector v Kolkata: 700 091
Call: +91 7604011192 (IND)
Call: +1 3029185480 (USA)
**Last updated: July 2022